Monday, June 12, 2023

always chase your dreams !


                                                             

                 Welcome to my blog today ,Have a Blessed week

   Today I used the following products to create my card, Heavy White cardstock , light blue& dark blue card stock. small oval die cut.

                                                               

Newton,s nook design clear stamp  black Ink,string I made a ball to be yarn natural& bow.


Hot glue,double sided craft tape , pop dots  3 white pearls from my stash.

thank you for visiting my blog, it is always a pleasure having you stop by. please leave a comment I enjoy reading them.

also if you are not a follower of my blog, please become one.

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

TIME OUT Challenge -

 

2 Comments:

At June 13, 2023 at 10:25 AM , Blogger Bobby said...

I love the fun of a punny sentiment with your darling kitten, Dottie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Time Out.

 
At June 20, 2023 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Nonni said...

Such a cute image and I love the sentiment, wonderful card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home