Saturday, June 10, 2023

Happy Birthday


                                                                               

 

 It's time for another fun  challenge over at Allsorts Challenge Blog.

 

 Today I used the following products to create my card, Heavy White cardstock ,  Echo Park  6x6 Paper Pad Craft & Create Cardstock..

 



Large Stiched 4 Rectangles die cut   , & White& Green gingham ribbon  .


added tiny White pearls, small Button,s from my stash . tiny safety pins, Happy Birthday Die cut, 

               double sided craft tape, Hot Glue, Pop dots.

 

thank you for visiting my blog,it is always a pleasure having you stop by. please leave a comment I enjoy reading them.

also if you are not a follower of my blog, please become one.

 

Have A Blessed Week

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Allsorts Challenge Blog - Happy Birthday 

3 Comments:

At June 10, 2023 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous, themed birthday card for our challenge at Allsorts, thank you for joining us there.
Lorraine

 
At June 11, 2023 at 2:50 AM , Blogger brenda said...

A great feminine card, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

 
At June 11, 2023 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Dena J said...

A fun card for anyone who loves to sew. Thank you so much for joining the birthday challenge at Allsorts.

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home