Saturday, August 26, 2023

blessings

                                                     
                                                   

                                  Happy Saturday Everyone

       Today I am playing along With,  Can You Handle The Pressure blog challenge.

 

I used RED and White Cardstock, I used RED Cardstock for my base card. layered with Embossing folder on the White Cardstock.

I then Layered again with RED & WHITE Cardstock I also used lawn fawn die cuts.stamped my flower using SIMON SAYS STAMP THOUGHT FULFLOWERS 



 Simon Says Die Cut blessingsCopic Caio # Y15 Cadmium Yellow, Copic "Strong Red Sketch # R 46".I Addded_-  White Pearls - Dew drop.


                        Double sided Craft Tape Hot Glue,

 

It is always Always a honor to have you stop by for a visit. I always enjoy ready the comments left. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one.

 Have A Blessed Day

 

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge :

Can You Handle The Pressure

1 Comments:

At September 3, 2023 at 4:26 AM , Blogger Lia said...

Just one poppy makes a wonderful card. I like it a lot.
Lia DT CYHTP

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home