Sunday, August 27, 2023

I LOVE THIS PLACE

 

                                               

                                                   Happy Sunday Everyone   

                                 

 

         Today I created my card for Cupcake Inspiration # 576.

 I used the following products for my Card, Heavy White Cardstock   I Layered My Card with Two of the Echo Park 6x6 paper, polka dots,  Stars & balloons.Echo Park  A Magical place




I Stamped using Penny Black "gentle thoughts",  Sizzix Shaker Dome.

I added Confetti shaker sprinkles. Yellow Cardstock Spellbinders oval die Cut. 3/16" Plaid Assortment .

 Hot Glue, double sided craft tape, Pop Dots

Thank you for Visiting today I love Creating every cards for each Challenge. if you aren't a follower Please become one. I enjoy reading every comment left.

 

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge :

Cupcake Inspiration #576

 

 

3 Comments:

At September 1, 2023 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Nora Noll said...

What a lovely shaker card. I really like the pattern paper you used on this. Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations

 
At September 1, 2023 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Sasha said...

Such a beautiful card! Shaker cards are always so much to give and receive. Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations, hope you have an amazing weekend!

Sasha DT Member/CIC

 
At September 3, 2023 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Helen said...

Great shaker design - love it!

Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Helen x
DT

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home