Monday, September 4, 2023

Happy Birthday


                                                                             

                              Hello Everyone and Welcome to my Blog.

                Today I am playing along with  House - Mouse -  & Friends Challenge I  Enjoy playing along it is a fun Challenge . Heavy White Cardstock for my Base Card, I layered it with "6x6" Cardstock "hey Cupcake" Birthday Cardstock I used Heavy White Cardstock 

I used my die cut and I stamped on it GIFT TIES 3hmcv02 I used  MY COPIC CIAO # 0, #vE40 #B23 #W5 Copic Sketch #BG10 # E00, Happy Birthday Die Cut. Blue and white small Gingham ribbon,  added 2 Balloon's & a Birthday hat from my stash. Double sided craft tape.


 Thank you for Visiting Today, Please leave a comment, I enjoy reading each one. If you aren't a Follower Please become one .
 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge


 


 

7 Comments:

At September 7, 2023 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dottie :-) Can you please re-add your card into the inlinkz on the House Mouse Challenge as the one that is there isn't linked, thanks so much
luv
Lols x x x

 
At September 7, 2023 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Lorraine A said...

Hi Dotty, I am back again, the link is now working, there was an issue with inlinkz :-)

 
At September 7, 2023 at 10:00 AM , Blogger April Williams said...

A lot of fun is going on on this card! I love the paper and the balloons. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

 
At September 7, 2023 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Bunny said...

Hey, from Florida also, Dottie. Your card is very cute. Love the papers you paired the House Mouse image with. Someone is going to have a Happy Birthday. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

 
At September 7, 2023 at 3:47 PM , Blogger somethingcraftybydottie said...

i'm glad it finally work

 
At September 10, 2023 at 3:33 AM , Blogger Sue from Oregon said...

Hello Dottie, love your mousie birthday card! Always nice to have a stash of them! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

 
At September 10, 2023 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Sue said...

A fun Birthday card, so much to look at and enjoy! Papers are perfect, and the image of the little mouse opening the gift is darling. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home