Monday, September 4, 2023

Spooktacular


                                                  

                                    Hello Everyone and Happy Wednesday

 
        
Hero Arts PS775 Specialty Paper, Clear Card Panels 4.25" x 5.5"

                                                              

 stamps and die cuts for the ghosts from my stash, Tim Holtz STAMPERS ANONYMOUS mini cats & dog # CMS272  , Pumpkin Witches Hat & Broom.
Copic Caio # 100 Black # V09 Violet # YR04 Orange #E31 Brick Beige  E25 Brown
Wood Stamp Spooktacular, stamped on Gray cardstock from my stash. Black spiderweb ribbon.

Thank you so very much for stopping by it is always a honor to have you visit. I love reading the comments you leave for me. Have a Blessed Day

 

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.

 Simon says Monday  Challenge STAMP

5 Comments:

At September 4, 2023 at 11:29 PM , Blogger Karen Letchworth said...

This is so fun, Dottie. Thanks for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge. We hope that you will join us again soon.

 
At September 5, 2023 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Fabulous card Dottie and because I have six cats and a dog that looks very much like this one, I LOVE it, such a fun and cute card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

 
At September 7, 2023 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Darlene said...

Oh Dottie this is so darn cute! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons & Two Old Bats Challenges! REMINDER: YOU MUST LINK BACK TO OUR CHALLENGES IN YOUR WRITE UP TO QUALIFY FOR THE PRIZE DRAWING. Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

 
At September 7, 2023 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Ellibelle said...

Such a cute card for Halloween! Loving all the spooky things behind the window! So fun! Thanks so much for sharing this month at Four Seasons challenge!

 
At September 15, 2023 at 10:24 AM , Anonymous Fran Wing said...

Hello again, Dottie! I see you took us up on our offer to provide more than one card to the challenge! I'm with Diane - I also have 6 cats (but now no dog), 2 of which are black and look like yours. Arriving home each day with all of them looking out the window is an important part of my life! I love your cute card and am glad you took part in our challenge at Two Old Bats. Hope to see you again next month!
Xoxo, Fran/DT

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home