Friday, April 19, 2024

Happy Mothers Day


 
                                          

 

                                      Welcome to my blog

Very soon it will be Mothers Day cherish her as long as you have her ! I miss my Mom I lost her a long time ago. she was a true blessing to my sisters and I.


Today I used heavy pink card stock layered with yellow cardstock, I also layered Homemade  printed cardstock,, stamped using Happy Mothers Day .


scalopped die cuts  I used my hand punch Flowers by Martha Steward.

 





 

adhered it by simply adding double sided craft tape to the sides and bottom of the die cuts. To make it even more secure, 

 

                                  Double sided craft tape,hot glue

   thank you for visiting my Blog today, it is always a pleasure to have you visit. if you Are not a follower of my blog Please become one. it will be a Honor to have you Follow. Please leave a comment on my page , I enjoy reading them.   

   Everyone have a Blessed Week.

 

 

I'm sharing my Card in the following challenge:

 time out Challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Dottie - love the patterned paper and that lovely arrangement! Thanks for taking some Time Out to share with us at Time Out Challenges!
    Hugs, Kate (DT Time Out Challenges)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty Mother's Day Card, Dottie. Thanks so much for sharing your art with us at The Card Concept. We always enjoy having you play along in the challenges. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the pretty floral paper and the punched out floral design in the corner. Thank you for taking Time Out to join us. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!