Tuesday, October 23, 2012

For the Bride and Groom

                   For the Bride and Groom and Very Special card for a Very Special couple



I wanted to Post this card as it is not for any challenge but for a Very Special Couple that we love very much.

I used all of the supplies I have in my stash to make this card I think I knew it was coming so I was all ready for it .

1  White card stock from my stash
2  Gold Ink
3 For the Bride and Groom Stamp
4 white satin Ribbon
5 hand made stick pin with clear gems
6 Dimensional Stickers By Jolee's boutique
7 card size 6" x 4 1/2"


Tutorial:

First I chose what supplies I wanted to use on my very special card, I went through my stash and Found all of the perfect things for this card.
I cut the card to size first 6" x 4 1/2" I then added my embellishments ( by Jolee's)I had in my stash .
I then used my Gold Ink pad and my rubber stamp that reads " For the Bride and Groom" I then Place all of the Dimensional stickers in Place. added my stick pin and satin bow and. then Printed out a special saying for inside the card, above the saying is a set of gold rings and roses on each side. ( I didn't display the inside  as I felt it was very personal)  thank you so much for visiting & I hope you will visit again very soon.

~ God Bless ~
      Hugs
    Dottie


http://www.somethingcraftybydottie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!