Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Happy Birthday

 


  Hello All I want to share a new card I made for my wonderful sweet Daughter-in-law Molly, Her Birthday is the 17th so I wanted to share it with all of you.


I used the following products, My Happy Birthday Die cut, by Cherry Lynn Designs, Chantilly Paper lace by Spellbinders , Pansies Floral Embellishment from Hobby Lobby. Red tiny bow from My stash and my craft papers from My stash.  

I hope you like my designing on my New card, I do hope my card gave you some Inspiration.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. It is always a blessing and honor to have you visit . Please leave me a comment I enjoy reading them. I would appreciate you becoming a new follower of my blog.

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge: 

http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

God Bless

   Hugs 

   Dottie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!