Wednesday, January 13, 2021

hello sunshine

Today I am playing along in the New challenge at Freshly Made Sketches # 468 


                        Today I used the following Products

                                Craft Papers from my stash

2 embossing folders one by Cricut Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" Couture Creations  "Bouquet" 

                     


                           Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Black"   

                                die cut by Spellbinders

             Momenta die cuts flowers Butterflys  Pink Ribbon 

 

I enjoyed making this card it was a fun kind of card to create 

 

I do hope my card gave you some Inspiration.

Thank you so much for Visiting my blog, it is always a blessing and Honor to have you visit . I hope you will leave a comment I enjoy reading them. I would appreciate you becoming a Follower of my blog.

I'm sharing my Card today in the 

Freshly Made Sketches 468

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

 Have a great week and weekend 

God Bless

   Hugs 

 

 

 

   

5 comments:

  1. Such a bright happy mix of flowers! I love all of the sweet colors you used! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colors on this card, Dottie. It's good to see you creating and posting again. Of course, I do hope you will link up at Word Art Wednesday as well. Hope you're having fun making cards again.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! Thanks for the follow Dottie. Yep, I'm already a follower of your blog! Welcome to mine! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! Love that beautiful background paper! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the happy, bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!