Wednesday, January 27, 2021

LOVE

                      Hello everyone its been a crazy busy day.

                               


                             I love my New hppt://Spellbinderssmalldiecutclub.com
                                                         Spellbinders  die cut " LOVE"


I used Pink, White, Black and Printed card stock

2 Red tiny bows from my stash  Ranger GLOSSY ACCENTS,

double sided tape,  pop dots under the hearts. 2 pink gems

 I appreciate you stopping by today!  I'm excited to share what I make in hopes that I'll inspire you to create and spread cheer one card at a timeHave a blessed day!                            


I hope you will leave a comment  I enjoy reading them.

  I would appreciate it if you would become A new follower of  my blog.                                                  

                                       

   Have a lovely and safe week and weekend.                             

   Hugs                                                     

  Dottie

                                 

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

Freshly Made Sketches #470


                                                                                                              

                                        

 


5 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie thanks for your visit and following my blog, I too, am now a follower of your blog. Gorgeous design and love what I see. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is really a sweet Valentine's Day card! I was just thinking I haven't made a single Valentine's Day card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Valentine's Day card! Love the black and white theme! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous Valentines card Dottie thank you for becoming a follower,I have reciprocated and enjoyed my visit to your blog,look forward to seeing more of your posts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! The pops of red are the perfect touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!