Monday, February 1, 2021

sending you birthday wishes

I enjoyed creating this card today I used my Cupics  and am learning little by little how to blend them.

Today I used:

 House-Mouse Designs Cling Rubber Stamp

 Lilac Atoma HMPCP59.(2015)

 double sided , pop dots  from my stash

  thin Twine  

 Stickles-star dust,

 Large Stiched Rectangular 

 Small lavender gem

Copic #N2,Copic Caio # BV02, E00, R20, YG03,YG06

Copic #0 

                    I do hope my card gave you some Inspiration.

Thank you so much for Visiting my blog, it is always a blessing and Honor to have you visit . I hope you will leave a comment I enjoy reading them. I would appreciate you becoming a Follower of my blog.

I'm sharing my Card today in the 

https://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/

 Have a great week and weekend 

God Bless

   Hugs 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Dottie :-) the mousie image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! I can almost smell the lilac!! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so sweet! Your coloring is wonderful. I love the added,tag,cord and jewels. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card that you have colored up beautifully, and embellished nicely too. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute image. Your card is lovely. I do wish we could grow Lilacs here in north Florida. I enjoy working with Copic markers.They are a lot of fun. I remember when I first started. I have watched so many YouTube videos on using Copics. I had to give up on trying to worry about where my light source was on my cards though. I'm not an artist. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!