Monday, January 4, 2021

Merry Christmas


 Happy New Year everyone, I have been  M I A  for 2 yrs but now I am back and so happy to be playing along once again.

 I am so surprised by how many Blogs are no longer available and challenges as well where did everyone go?  I miss several that are no longer around.   but I will continue playing along in the few that are left..

Today I created my card with the following products STAMPPENDOUS HOUSE - MOUSE DESIGNS  Cling Light Wrapping Stamp. 

I used Red and White Dotted Swiss craft paper, Prismacolor colored pencils  double faced tape    

Bakers twin red and white embellishment from my stash and a Merry Christmas Block stamp. 


I love designing cards with these little mice on them, they are so darn cute. this is one of my Favorite challenges.
 

I hope you enjoyed my card today, and I hope you will leave me a comment.

 I do hope my card's gave you some inspiration:
 
Thank you so much for Visiting my blog, I missed being on here  It is always a blessing and honor to have you visit. I enjoy reading all the comments.
God Bless

Hugs



I am sharing my card in the following challenge.

House-Mouse challenge

 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card Dottie :-) the mousie image is adorable and I love the fancy frame design and paper, absolutely gorgeous!

    Welcome back!! It's good to see you back to crafting! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Loving the image, your coloring, and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! Such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely coloring and a cute image. Welcome back to the crafting world. A lovely start. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute mousey card Dottie great start on your Xmas cards for 2021..lol
    Thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC good luck.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! I love red polka dot paper more than anything except the meece LOL! Super cute-thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!