Tuesday, January 5, 2021

LOVE


Happy Monday 

Happy New Year everyone, I have been  M I A  for 2 yrs but now I am back and so happy to be playing along once again.

Today I created my card with the following products Valentine craft paper from Hobby Lobby, my die cut Spellbinder Lacey Circles,Red and White craft papers from my stash, kisses stickers also from Hobby Lobby  .

 


I love designing cards with these little sticker lips on them, they are so darn cute.
I hope you enjoyed my card today, and I hope you will leave me a comment.

 I do hope my card's gave you some inspiration:
 
Thank you so much for Visiting my blog, I missed being on here  It is always a blessing and honor to have you visit. I enjoy reading all the comments.
God Bless

Hugs



I am sharing my card in the following challenge.

 Poeticartistry/mojo-monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!