Monday, January 11, 2021

Tiny Tailor - Hi

 Happy Monday  Everyone! I hope you had a fun weekend.Have a great week. House-Mouse Challenge HMFMC331

 

 



Today I used my House -Mouse Designs Cling rubber STAMP Tiny Tailor. here is a list of products I used.

"Hi" die cut by Spellbinder, Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon   Ranger Stickles - Crystal 

, Printed craft Paper from Michaels  button. double sided tape- pop dots from mys stash,

 PRISMACOLOR COLORED PENCILS, Black ink pad by Versa Color .

 

I hope you liked my card and it gives you some inspiration.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog It is always a Blessing and honor to have you visit.

Please leave me  your comment , I hope you will become a follower of my blog

I am sharing my card in the following Challenge.

http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/

House - Designs  Challenge HMFMC#331 

 

God Bless - Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and colorful! I love all the added elements. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Floridian. Your card has such a variety of beautiful colors and is lovely. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable creation! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is adorable and I love the colors and bow, so pretty :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!