Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Thinking of you

Happy Wednesday, another Beautiful Sunny day here in Florida. 

Thinking of you

 

Today I created my card with the following Products. I used card stock from my stash, I used my

Marta Stewart  Small  butterfly Hand Punch(Retired)  My Die cuts by Spellbinder tea cup, (Retired) My small square die cut  by Spellbinder, small pearl embellishments from Hobby Lobby my round Lacey Circles from Spellbinders. 

I hope my card gave you some inspiration, Please leave me your comment I enjoy reading each of them.

 Thank you so much for visiting my Blog, I missed not not playing along for the past 2 yrs. but now I'm back ! I would appreciate you becoming a Follower of my blog.


God Bless

   Hugs


I'm sharing card in the following challenges:  

 Freshly Made Sketches.

 https://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/

 

3 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the striped background and the pretty tea cup! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and such a wonderful grouping of elements! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!