Monday, February 15, 2021

Celebrate woo hoo

 Happy Monday everyone I hope everyone had a lovely Valentines day. Mine was wonderful.




                Here is a list of the products I used on my card 

Copic sketch # Y04 #Y000 # RV52 #R0000 # 0  Copic Ciao # E000 # R29. Large Stitched 4Bar Rectangles die cuts by Lawn Fawn  from my Supplies.


                                         Glossy Accents 


                                    Gold twine for my bows


STAMPERS ANONYMOUS TimHoltz COCKTAILS BLUEPRINT CMS335 , WHITE CARD STOCK,


card stock blush 6x6 My Minds Eye DESIGNER CARDSTOCK WITH ROSE GOLD FOIL ACCENTS..  




thank you for visiting my blog, it is always a honor and pleasure to have you stop by, please leave a comment and if you are not a follower, and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 Hugs

Dottie xoxo

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Monday Challenge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!