Wednesday, February 10, 2021

With Sympathy

                                    Happy Wednesday 


 today I used the following supplies, I used plum colored craft paper, Darcelle Prima 6x6 paper pad & brown bag craft paper from my stash, My tag die cuts by sunny studio stamps. lavender gems

my die cut "With "Sympathy" , I used my Martha Stewart Hand punch butterflys.( Retired).

 I layered my papers and on the inside of the card I added white craft paper with a thin piece of craft paper that matches the front of my card.

         I hope you got some inspiration from my card, 

thank you for visiting my blog please leave me a comment  I enjoy reading them. if you are not a follower please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Hugs

 Dottie xox

I'm sharing my card today in the following challenge:

Freshly Made sketches 472

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog Dottie and your kind words - I managed to eventually find you via the SSS challenge link - the link to your blog wouldn’t allow me to get to you. Lucky you having high temperatures - a bit chillier here in the UK! Keeps us crafting though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pretty patterned paper you used and the butterflies are sweet! Very nice sympathy card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely sympathy card! The designer paper is stunning and I love the plum color. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I just love that background paper! It's so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!