Monday, March 15, 2021

you are my favorite

  hello everyone what a nice day here in Florida! 

 

                                   On to my card for Card

                                           

Here are a list of products I used to make my card.

Copic Caio Sketch  #Y08 # 100 #G07 # B24 My stamp set Flowers . die cut by Sunny Studio, I used  120 lb  White Card stock, 120 lb Black card stock. black ink pad Versa Color & small pop dot.

  I hope you liked my card I created today.  thank you for stopping by for a visit it is always a honor and pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments left. if you aren't one of my Followers Please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 Thank you 

   Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Make the Card Challenge # 8

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I really like the colors of the flowers.

    How nice to have family with you. Enjoy. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. From another Floridian. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous take on our color challenge! Thanks for sharing the photos ... hope you had LOTS of family fun!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card for the color challenge! Love it. Thank you for joining the Make The Cards Challenge this week. I hope we see more of your creations! I'm glad you enjoyed your family visit. It's always so hard watching them drive away to an entirely different state!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!