Monday, March 15, 2021

dream

     Good morning Everyone I hope y'all had a fun weekend 

    today I created my little mousse card I love these little guys.

today I used the following products, Lime Green craft stock from my stash,White Heavy 120lb card stock,


Copic  sketch  & Copic Caio  #N2 #BG10 #E00 #E15 #YG03 #BV00, Cricut Cuddlebug "Swiss Dots" die cut dream. double sided tape,  Frame die cut 

Stampendous! House-Mouse Designs Cling Dragonfly Kites HMP25.



 Thank you for stopping by please leave me a comment about my card, it is always a pleasure to have you visit. if you aren't a follower please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you.

 I hope you have a wonderful and safe week.

 Hugs

Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following challenge.

Mouse-House & friends Monday - anything goes - Bugs


3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the frame. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Loving the sweet image and design. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC and sharing your card with us.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Dottie :-) I love this mousie image and the colors and die cut sentiment are very lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!