Wednesday, March 10, 2021

You STAND UNDER MY Umbrella:



 Happy Wednesday everyone we are half way through the week already.

 I always love playing along in the challenges it is so much fun!




       today I designed my card with the following products.

Spellbinders Umbrella Trio die Cut, SSS Rain or Shine Stamp set.white card stock black card stock, printed card stock for the umbrella " You can STAND under my Umbrella" stamped on my card Lawn fawn rectangle large die cut . I also used  Tim Holtz Distress Inks to make the colors on my card.  I sprayed it with Tim Holtz Distress spray stain  picket fence Inks, with the dabber .



thank you for visiting my blog today it is always a pleasure to have you stop by, I hope you will leave me a comment, I enjoy reading them also if you aren't a follower of my blog Please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you.

Have a Blessed Week & Weekend.

     Hugs

   Dottie

Freshly Made Sketches476


2 comments:

  1. The umbrella is perfect against that pretty background! Love that new pink color! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Your colorful background is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!