Saturday, March 13, 2021

HELLO SPRING

 Hi Everyone, sorry I'm posting a little late, it has been a busy week.

                          Today I used the following products. 

 

Today I used my SPRING FLING craft paper and sticker HELLO SPRING. White & Yellow craft paper, paper, flowers from my stash and  ribbon for my bow.bumble bee stick pin,


 yellow and blue spirals.and a blue paper flower with a tiny white flower on top.   I used my Lacey ovals to create my card.also double side tape, my hot glue gun.



 I hope you enjoyed my card today,  thank you for stopping by it is always a honor to have you stop by.I always enjoy your comments
 if you aren't a follower please become one and I will be happy to do the same for you. Have a wonderful and safe weekend.

Hugs

Dottie

 I'm sharing my card in the following challenge:

The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/


 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Dottie this is just GORGEOUS! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!