Wednesday, April 21, 2021

sending you big hugs

 

                                          Happy Wednesday

                         today I used the following products

 

McGill Creativity stacking Oval -1 5/8"x2 1/8" punch,  Yellow flowers a Butterfly from my stash,  pop dots, double sided tape Yellow printed paper,  white lace. Tim Holtz Distress Ink Black soot. heavy white card stock.  Stamp simply Clear stamp  "Get well Tulip"




 Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Simon says Wednesday challenge - Sending Hugs


1 comment:

  1. How pretty. I had fun playing along in this challenge this week as well. I created a few different SENDING HUGS themed projects. It's a cute theme. Keep on creating, and have fun.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!