Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Lets Make Today Beautiful

                                                         Happy Wednesday

                        Today I used the following products



Sizzix Tim Holtz THINLITS # 665210  Plum cardstock   pop dots, double sided tape from my stash.  Tim Holtz Distress Ink . Prima Marking Darcelle Paper Pad 6"x6"   Clear stamp from my stash. Simon Says Craft  Tacky Glue,  Rangers Glossy Accents



 Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Freshly Made Sketches- #482

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Such pretty patterns which all work so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!