Friday, May 14, 2021

Happy Birthday

 

double sided tape, pop dots,die cut for white label 

                                              Inside of card Mauve and white


Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs

 Dottie

 I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Freshly Made Sketches485

 

2 comments:

  1. This is so feminine and pretty! I love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely this is! The romantic flowers are so pretty. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!