Wednesday, May 12, 2021

With Deepest Sympathy

                 


                                                               

 Heavy White card stock, My Trellis stencil,Tim Holtz Distress Oxide  Peeled Paint, Tim Holtz Distress Oxide  Antique linen Double faced tape, pop dots,sage green ribbon, small stenciling brush, Prayers die cut, wood stamp with deepest sympathy. tiny sage green bow from my stash, Tim Holtz flower bouquet from my stash.


Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by .I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

 I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge  - Stencil It
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

 

                      Please Keep our Police in your Prayers...

 

                        sharing pix of our New 2021 Nissan


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!