Monday, May 10, 2021

merry & bright

                     Happy Monday I hope you all had a nice weekend

                                                     

                                     products that I used     


        Heavy White, Green & Red card stock  printed cardstock   

 Simon Says Stamp Black Ink.Misty My sweetpetunia,   Ranger
Glossy Accents
SIMON SAYS BLACK PREMIUM DYE INK
double sided tape, pop dots ,
1 Red gem, from my stash, Copic Sketch# R17 #N2 #YR01

Ranger Liquid Pearls White Opal, STAMPERS ANONYMOUS Glitter Duster. Sizzix Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS  seasons greetings

 

 Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:


http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!