Saturday, May 8, 2021

Happy Mothers Day

 Happy Saturday:

 

 


 

Heavy White card stock,STUDIO7 COLORED Pencils.   Small white bow ,  thin double sided tape, from my stash. clearStamp "Happy Mothers Day Marvy Jewel pick up,Tim Holtz COLLECTION mini Cats & Dogs # CMS272 STAMPERS ANONYMOUS

 

Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

I want to wish all you Ladies a Very Happy and Blessed Mothers Day tomorrow.

 Hugs

 Dottie

today I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

 Sketch Saturday #658

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable little dog image! Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Dena J., DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!