Monday, May 24, 2021

RED WHITE AND BLUE

 

 

 

                                       

 Heavy White card stock,  Tim  Holtz idea-ology Adornments ,  Copic sketch,  Double faced tape,RED WHITE AND BLUE PATRIOTIC Paper  STAMPENDOUS House-Mouse-Designs Cling rubber stamp CLING BEACH TOSS HMCP14 RED WHITE AND BLUE Gems  Tag, "HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY USA " Red and  Blue and white thin gingham ribbon.


Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

I hope Everyone has a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend Next week


 Hugs

 Dottie

 I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

House-Mouse challenge

5 comments:

  1. Wow, love that cool paper and I can just imagine celebrating on the beach too! Very fun indeed!! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is so very cute and I love the patriotic paper and flag :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Memorial Day card. Love the papers and the gems you added. I always wonder about that crab playing catch with the beach ball. Hmmm......I hope he keeps his claws closed or they won't be playing long. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Memorial Day card! I love the background and fun image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Holiday card, and I imagine lots of folks will be heading to the beach over the holiday since some restrictions have been lifted. So, the mouse has the right idea, just hope the beach ball lasts the weekend, playing with the crab!!!!

    So glad you shared your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!