Tuesday, June 1, 2021

enjoy the journey

 Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a nice Memorial day weekend.

I'm so happy my blog is working again, thanks to a dear friend. she figured out the issue and  now I'm posting again boy I sure missed the week of not blogging.

        now on to my Tag, today I used the following products.


                                            

      Most everything is from Tim Holtz mixed media collection.

 I used a old rusty washer  to make my tag  hole, then I added leaves a bug  and other things from the collection.  I used Distress collage Medium crazing, Distress Spray Stain salvaged pat Distress Spray Stain Stain picket fence and Distress Oxide Spray shabby shutters.

 


Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.

I hope Everyone has a fun and safe week.


 Hugs

 Dottie

I am sharing my card in the following challenge

 Simon Monday Challenge- anything goes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!