Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Thinking of you


                                        

 Heavy White card stock,  Tim  Holtz idea-ology Adornments  Heats,  yellow printed paper ,

 Copic sketch #YR000 #Y04 # R0000 #R20 #0  Double faced tape,yellow and white bakers twine STAMPENDOUS House-Mouse-Designs Cling rubber stamp  DREAM FLOWER # HMC140



Thank you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by.I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs

 Dottie

 I am sharing my card in the following challenge:

House-Mouse challenge -add a charm

5 comments:

  1. Hey fellow Floridian. What a nice craft room picture. Jax Beach here and we are heating up temperature wise as I'm sure y'all will be too. Although we do have some rain moving in. With COVID dying down our city will be loaded with visitors come Memorial Day. Which is fine as long as they bring their good manners.

    Your card is so cute. I'm so glad you played the option of add a charm. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your craft room! Your card is so cute and I like the card layout. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Dottie :-) the image is just adorable and I love the yellows, so very pretty :-)

    WOW!! what a fabulous craft room you have!! absolutely gorgeous! :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sunny card and sweet charm. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Dotty, and a great craft room ;)
    Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!