Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Happy Anniversary



                              

White heavy cardstock  bronz cardstock , from my stash. pop dots Sizzix Embossing folder TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS # 656796( Retired) .  Sizzix Thinlits # 664359 Floral layers.  hot glue, 2 gems label die cut. 2 WAY GLUE  double sided tape. wood stamp Happy Anniversary. Black premium dye ink.






Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

 Dottie

     I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge: 

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!