Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Ocean

 

                                     

White heavy cardstock   seagrass ocean card stock round dome, aqua and green Sequins sea shells, double side tape, rope, Anchor Embellishment clear bubbles from my stashmetal saying " capture life's moment. from my stash.  Distress Ink - mowed lawn - & - salty ocean -blending brush. twine,  round metal die cuts.




Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs

 xox-

 Dottie

     I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge: 

Simon Says Monday Challenge  -We can clearly see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!