Sunday, June 27, 2021

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

                    


                                  

                           Today I used the following products

 Heavy White Yellow and green card stock,  Sizzix Thinlets # 665078

double side tape, Darcie embossing folder Happy Birthday, Spellbinders GRAND CALLABER  machine. 

 

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

Dottie

 

I AM SHARING MY CARD IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE:

AAA Birthday Challenge - Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! It's so soft and beautiful! Love this color combo!
    Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. I love how the flowers pop out of the envelope. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at AAA Birthday. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!