Monday, June 28, 2021

HOLIDAY Cheer

 

                                         

                         

 Gift to tie Stupendous House- Mouse Designs  Cling rubber STAMP tie HMCV02. double side tape, pop dots,Color Box pigment Moss Green, Copic sketch #E07 #G09 #YR000 #E33 #W-2 # 0. White card stock, Christmas card stock from my stash.  Spellbinders Large Octagons.

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

Dottie

 

I AM SHARING MY CARD IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE

House-Mouse & friends Monday Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Love the sweet card and image. Fun shape and the pretty Christmas plaid papers go with your coloring perfectly. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love the shape and plaid paper. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaped card. I love Christmas cards. This is cute. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Dottie :-) the mousie image is so sweet and I love the shape, very lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!