Thursday, June 10, 2021

Merry Christmas

                                                  

 

 


                                                                                                                                         

 Today I used heavy White card stock, double side tape all from my stash, my metal die cut of Santa's Sleigh and reindeer, COPIC Caio E37, COPIC Sketch # E84#G09,#N4 ,2 way glue,, BIG KICK Machine, Stickles RED & GREEN & SILVER, Merry Christmas wood block stamp, SIMON SAYS STAMP Lipstick Red Premium Dye Ink.




Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


  I hope Everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

 Hugs xox

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

 Merry Little Christmas Challenge - anything goes.


1 comment:

  1. How fun....a Christmas card in June. I've tried replying to your messages, and again, they get kicked back to me. But here I've found your blog....hurray! I hope you will link up all your art to Word Art Wednesday, and that way I'm more likely to happen by. I came by today by chance from another challenge you'd entered. I'm glad I found your blog and glad you're still making and sharing cards. Come and play along at WAW, too. Have a blessed week.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!