Tuesday, June 15, 2021

thinking of you

 

                                                                                     
                                           

 Today I used heavy White card stock, double side tape from my stash ,Round metal die,Simon Says Stamp Lipstick Red  Ink. Copic Sketch #N2 #R17 #E00 #R59 #Y06. and a matching envelope for my card,


Tim Holtz Distress Ink -black soot, tan bakers twine. white button,double sided tape,6x6 Rustic Beauty collection , STAMPENDOUS cling rubber Stamp Cling Tiny Tailor HMCQ20


I just Love making my card using House Mouse Stamps they make it really fun.


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/ 

HMFC #342 Midway reminder A/G + option of Matching Envelope

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card and envelope Dottie :-) the image is adorable and I love the plaid paper and details, the tapes and little button are perfect :))

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! The embellishments go great with the image. Nice envelope too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen Tiny Tailor in a long time. This is so cute. I love that you added a button and a tape measure to your card. Lovely matching envelope too. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Dottie this is adorable, and the envie is such fun too. Thanks for sharing your card and envie with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!