Wednesday, June 2, 2021

TRICK OR TREAT


.
 
 Today I used white heavy card stock, Halloween printed paper  Simon says Stamp Black Premium dye Ink.

Tim Holtz STAMPERS ANONYMOUS cling stamps, Sizzix - Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS die cut set # 662386       



Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


I'm Happy to be back there was a issue with my blog , I couldn't post but now it is fixed.

   I hope Everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

 Hugs

 Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge - Anything goes.
                                             


              


 

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic! LOVE that witch and your entire design is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Two Old Bats Halloween challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back each month. Remember, you can play as many times as you’d like!! If we have 50+ entries, we will give a PRIZE.

    Darlene
    TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie!!!!! OMG girl, that die cut is amazing! I love that you kept it black as a silhouette! Thanks for playing with us at: TWO OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE

    -- Dalis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Halloween card Dottie, love your image and the background paper! ThANK You for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
    Diane TOB DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh!! I love these amazing Witch and cat silhouettes, your pattern paper is the perfect background for these two friends.
    Thank you for sharing with us at 2 OLD BATS HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's an amazing witch and cat die! Large and in charge! Love the stamps, too, and the paper. Super cute for our Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE that witch and cat die, Dottie! Wish I could track it down and get one for my own collection. :-D Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that old wicked witch die! It looks amazing on the Halloween paper! Thank you for sharing with us at Two Old Bats June Halloween Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!