Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Bee happy !!

 


                                             

 today I used brown card stock, Divinity Designs Blooming Garden collection printed Paper Simon Says Stamp Black  PREMIUM DYE INKDivinity Designs  Stamp Be Happy,  double side tape,pop dot & Bee Embellishments from my stash.  silk flower .

              


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


  I hope Everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

 Hugs

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

 Double D Challenge -Bee Inspired

3 comments:

  1. Fun bee card Dottie, great stamp set you have used! Thank you for joining our fun challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, fabulous and beeautiful creation Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Bee-inspired’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

  3. Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!