Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Always Make Waves

 


                                        Hello Everyone


Today I made my card with some new products I had never used before. I bought a New Kit called Mermaid Kisses  Inspiration box.

I made my card using heavy white cardstock, blue glittered cardstock I used the stamps and die cuts that came in the Kit fish, turtle, bubbles and a sea plant. I also used the the STARGLAZER ink pad Sequin assortment .Copic Caio sketch #YG06 #YG03 # YR02 #E15 #E33 #C3 # B00Y15 # YR15  # YR000  Mermaid Stamps and Matching Die set . double faced tape pop dots. 







Thank you so much for Visiting, it is always a honor to have you For stopping  by and visit. I love when you leave me Comments about my card. I hope you all have a wonderful week and have a Blessed day.

 Hugs xox


I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is so cute Dottie! LOVE the dimension you've achieved! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!