Wednesday, July 28, 2021

With Sympathy


                                        

Cream & brown cardstock, Sage Green Ribbon, Large Octagons die cuts, stems and a tan flower, a white tiny bow, sage green sequins, tag "With Sympathy"  double sided tape, hot glue, Pop Dots.

 

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

       &

 Blessings

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following:

 Make The Card Challenge # 26

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dottie, so happy to see your creation in the gallery at Make the Cards Challenge. Love your flower cluster. Great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on our sketch Dottie! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Great job using Challenge #26 this week at Make The Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!