Monday, July 26, 2021

happy HOLIDAYS


                                    

Blue Cardstock Christmas Collection 6x6 paper pad. copic sketch -# B23 # G29 # B23# E37 #R29 # 100 from my stashSTAMPENDOUS! House-Mouse- Designs Cling Snowmouse #HMCQ24.




Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

  Dottie

 

I'm sharing my card in the following card challenge:

House Mouse& friends Monday Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Dottie, what a sweet holiday card, lucky recipient. Thanks for sharing it with us
    at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute! I love the background paper to go with your image. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Dottie :-) such a sweet mousie image and I love the paper and snowflakes, beautifully done :-)

    Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x
    p.s, glad to see you managed to make a permalink to your post!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cute Holiday mousey card, great start on those Christmas cards.. thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC.

    mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the snowflakes. Your card is very cute. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!