Saturday, July 10, 2021

MERRY CHRISTMAS

                         

                                                    

White textured Cardstock,  Merry Christmas 6x6 pad. Red Bow using seam binding  ,with a little metal snow man in the center,House-mouse Designs Stamp Gift to tie #HMCV02    Merry Christmas Tag. Red gems.pop Dots, double sided tape Copic sketch


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. If you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


 Hugs xox

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following Challenge.

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE 

Merry Little Christmas Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!