Saturday, July 31, 2021

SWEET AND wonderful you

 

                                                                     

        Today I used the following products to design my card,  

Hot Glue. I used white Cardstock, printed floral cardstock 6x6Paperpadstamp set by penny Black "Sweet You .  Copic sketch #YG03 # BG000 #YR18 #YR000.

I added some Green Gems, Yellow seam binding ,   tim holtz black Distress ink, double side craft tape, small pop dot from my stash.

Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. I enjoy reading the comments please don't forget to leave one. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


Blessings

  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following:

Sketch Saturday #671

1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!