Saturday, August 7, 2021

you brighten my day

 you brighten my day

 

 

                                                                

 Blue Cardstock for my base card, layered it with White cardstock today I used the Brutus Monroe Inspiration box "Picnic Pals"  Brutus Monroe Products but I really love them. I used my Copic Caio sketch,  Glitter Duster,double side tape and pop dots from my stash.

 

My Friend Karen, introduced me about this company,  I am glad she did. I now have 2 inspiration boxes cant wait for another. You can always find lots of great inspiration on the Brutus Monroe Blog and the Brutus Monroe Facebook Page.  I make my Brutus Monroe posts every Wednesday, and I'd love to have you stop by often to see what I'm creating.  You can find the Inspiration Boxes, as well as many other wonderful products at Brutus Monroe.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a fun and safe week. 

 Hugs xox

 Dottie

I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges. 

Wednesday sketch Challenge 

Word Art Wednesday challenge - anything goes.

Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Summertime Blue

Time out Challenge 

Pike-291

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card. Love those little buddies. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!