Thursday, August 5, 2021

Wish You merry CHRISTMAS

           

                                                                          

       

    Red card stock, white textured cardstock.Copic sketch # G29 #Y28. I used my Christmas embossing folder  My Favorite


Christmas kit sticker embellishments . double side craft tape, small pop dots from my stash.


Thank  you  for stopping by for a visit, it is always a pleasure to have you stop by. Please leave a comment about me card. if you aren't a follower of my blog please become one, and I will be happy to do the same for you. I do hope my card inspired you.


  Dottie

 

 I'm sharing my card in the following:

Freshly Made Sketches # 497 

ABC Christmas Challenge
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Love the embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card using traditional colours! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet embossing ~ thank you for dropping off your art at WAW - best wishes in the draw ~ Gail DT WAW

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely festive card!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!