Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Happy Fall

                                   

I used Heavy Cream card stock, Heavy Brown Card stock from my stash. Memory Box Garden Birch Trees StencilSimon says stamp Khaki Premium Die Ink blending brushes Burlap string Happy Die cut. fall die cut  by Carta Bella double sided craft tape, hot glue.


 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps,Simon Says Monday challenge & Simon Says Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenges .

 Simon Wednesday Challenge - Card and matching Envelope

The Sisterhood  of Crafters - Stencil  

the four seasons challenge

3 comments:

  1. Amazing what you've done with a stencil. It looks very 3 dimensional! Thank you for sharing with us at Four Seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty stenciled cards, I love stencils myself! Thank you for joining our challenge at Four Seasons and The sisterhood!
    Diane FS DT and TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity & beauty of these cards! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    P.S. And thanks for sharing over on our Four Seasons Challenge also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!