Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Happy Halloween

 

 

                                         

I used Heavy Black cardstock, printed cardstock from my stash,     Sizzix Thinlits - 662386 Tim Holtz ALTERATIONS., Ribbon on top of my card Halloween Assortment ( September Ribbon Club Assortment   I also used Happy Halloween wood stamp, large pop dots, double sided craft tape, Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black


 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit . . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps. and also visit the  Make the Card Challenge,Simon Says Monday challenge & Simon Says Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 

 

 I'm Sharing my card in the following challenges .

 Make The Card Challenge -

Monday Simon says Challenge


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!