Thursday, September 16, 2021

Hello

                                                              

I created this little card using paper Sweeties products, I layered 5  pieces of card stock Doodlebug design  hello 6x6 paper pad, I also used Green and White card stock I then used the  stamp and die cutting sets,( 3rd quarter 2021 Sweeties Kit. "friend". This set came with Embellishments  the paper pad stickers, gems  and more, I used my stamp and die cut Emma one of the girls .I made my bow from the seam binding that also came with the kit .   all of the paper and stickers are by doodlebug designs inc

 I also used hot glue, double sided craft tape and pop dots. a couple of blue gems and I framed my card in white using my scalloped die cut set. I also used my copic sketch to color in Emma and her out fit.


 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit Paper sweeties they have really cute productsl products. . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps. and also visit the Simon Says Monday  & Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges:

Simon says Wednesday Challenge - lots of layers


 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dottie - your card did post perfectly well! If you don't see it appear immediately and you do not get an error message - then it has worked. It can take a minute of two to appear - one of the foibles of Mr Linky and nothing I can fix/change that. One way to check is to refesh the page - it's the circle arrow at the top of your screen - left hand side right beside the little house. Just click on that if you're worried it hasn't worked. Do always feel free to comment or even email me if you have any problems. I do understand that it can be frustrating, I picked that up from your comment for sure - trust me, we've all gone through most things you'll come across! I love your card Dottie, just perfect for the Fall. Do add a link to the snippets Playground and also leave a yes please comment over on my blog if you're playing for the prize.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!