Monday, September 13, 2021

I'm dreaming of a White & Red Striped) Christmas !

                                           
                             Hello  Everyone Happy Monday 

Today I used bright Red Cardstock Printed Cardstock from my stash with Candy Canes on it, I used my New stamp set Holiday #  SSCM5009 tiny Candy Canes

 from Simon Says Stamp. I added some Red & White Bakers twine.  I used double sided craft tape,  large pop dots.  & my oval die cuts.


 Thank you for stopping by it is always a blessing to have you visit, I hope you will visit Really Reasonable Ribbon they have beautiful products. . also visit Hobby Lobby and Simon says stamp  for a great collection of products and stamps. and also visit the Simon Says Monday  & Wednesday Challenges the Design Teams will give you all such Inspiration.


I will never grow old of your visits and comments, and I hope you know that I'm SO grateful for you. &  I would appreciate it if you will become one of my followers.

 Have a Blessed week

     Dottie 


I'm sharing my card in the following Challenges:

  House Mouse & friends Monday Challenge - HMFMC #349 Anything Goes or Christmas around the Corner

 ABC Christmas Challenge

 

 


7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the added candycanes and cord. Pretty paper too for the frame. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, love everything about your little candy cane mouse. Such a fun card, with all the additional candy cane embellishments and paper. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, I love those little cuties!
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your message on the Cute As A Button challenge blog related to the DT position...I replied back to your message.
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you displayed your cute card. That House Mouse with his candy cane reminds me of me and candy canes. I do love the mini ones at Christmas time. A cute card. It's a lovely set you'll have fun with. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card - but unfortunately I don't see either of our Christmas themes on your card - stencils or two.......thank you for sharing anyway. xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT ABC Christmas Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dottie, isn't this stamp set fun? Love your meecie with the candy cane! Thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC. ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments. They make my day!